Documents to be submitted:
- All papers submitted to ICEECT’20 will undergo a double blind peer-review process.
The authors are sole responsible and make sure that the paper conforms to the conference requirements.
There are some more additional requirements that authors have to follow:
- Papers have to be written in English language only.
- Paper format should be as per IEEE guidelines:
- The number of pages should not exceed 6 pages.
- The PDF document should not have any password protection.
- Submission should be both in Word and PDF format.
- Authors are asked to check for plagiarism before paper submission: IEEE Plagiarism FAQ page.